Officials: No Additional Bombs Discovered at Boston Marathon

by Colonel on April 16, 2013

“Officials investigating the Boston Marathon bombing said on Tuesday that no additional explosive devices have been discovered other than the two that detonated near the race’s finish line. …

At this point, no one is in custody in connection with the Monday afternoon attack that left three dead and sent 176 to area hospitals, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said at a press conference. Of the injured, 17 remain in critical condition.

Late Monday, police searched a Boston area apartment of a Saudi Arabian student who was injured in the blast, law enforcement sources said

On Tuesday, law enforcement sources briefed on the case said that the evidence was indicating that the Saudi student, who had been temporarily considered a “person of interest” in the investigation, would be cleared of suspicion and was unlikely to shed any light on the attack.

” — Scott Malone and Svea Herbst-Bayliss, Copyright 2013 Thomson Reuters

Previous post:

Page 1 of 11